Ketamine Clinics Los Angeles is the premiere provider of Ketamine Infusion Therapy and has been since opening in 2014. KCLA is rapidly expanding into a comprehensive behavioral health center, increasing their progressive treatment offerings, the physical size of their center, and the size of their team, all while maintaining the best-in-class patient care they are well known for.
KCLA specializes in treating those with mental health conditions such as depression, suicidality, PTSD, and anxiety. A tight-knit team of dedicated clinicians and administrative staff work collaboratively to ensure personalized care with unmatched service.
KCLA is a privately owned, outpatient clinic located in Culver City that stands for compassion, integrity, and outstanding patient care that produces real results.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience preferred, new grads will be considered.
- Full Time and Part Time available. Eight or 10 hour shifts within 8:30am – 7:30 pm. No nights, no weekends.
- Immediate start date.
- Competitive salary and performance incentives
- Annual bonus based on performance
- Great PPO Vision, Dental, and Health insurance
- 401k and profit-sharing
- Generous PTO policy
- Covered parking
- Paid holidays
Local hires only, must live in or near the 90045 zip code.
Read this entire listing twice before sending your resume/CV. Serious submissions only. Thank you.